Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, record executive, and actor was born on October 17, 1972, to Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr. and Deborah Rae. His parents were in a band called Daddy Warbucks. He started rapping in high school t the age of 14 years. His wife was Kimberly Anne Scott whom he married twice.
|Real name||Marshall Bruce Mathers III|
|Birthplace||Missouri, United States|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1972|
|Age (in 2018)||45 years|
|Net Worth||$190 million|
Eminem Net Worth
As of 2018, celebrity net worth estimated to be $190 million. He is one of the most highly paid hip-hop artist. In 2010, he earned around $10-$15 million per year. In 2015, he partnered with Rihanna for a concert and earned $31million.
He is a regular donator at various organizations and does not like to flaunt his wealth.
At 14, he began rapping with high-school friend Mike Ruby. His first rap group was New Jacks. After getting disbanded by it and joined Soul Intent which featured Proof.
With Proof, they teamed up with The Dirty Dozen(D12) and released Devil’s Night (2001). He released Encore (2004) which was another success. Between 2008-2009 Comeback, Relapse and Refill came. In 2010, Billboard (seventh album) got released. Same year Recovery (Best Selling digital album in history) and Bad Meets Evil released.
From 2012 to 2016 his popular hits were The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Shady XV, Vinyl Box Set, and Southpaw. His latest album is Revival.
|Father||Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.|
Nathan Kane Samara
Eminem Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and Children
|Wife||Kimberly Anne Scott (m.1999-2001)
and again for a brief (m.2006-2006)
Alaina Marie Mathers
Whitney Scott Mathers
Eminem and Kimberly Anne Scott
At the age of 13, Kimberly Scott met Eminem when she ran away with her twin sister from home and was brought up by his mother. Both dated each other from 1987-1996. The couple had a daughter on Christmas Eve in 1995 whom they named Hailie Scott.
The couple married each other in 1999 but after a few years only in 2001, they filed for divorce. The reason for the divorce is said to be is the song “Kim” where he mentions of murdering his wife. The humiliation led her to the suicide attempt. Post her suicide attempt, he filed for divorce.
Although later after several years both start seeing each other a lot due to their daughter Hailie which leads to clearance of differences. They dated each other for a year before marrying in 2006 but bad moments got the couple again and they filed for divorce after 3 months.
Eminem and Mariah Carey
Mariah Carey and Eminem relationship caught lots of limelight and controversies. According to the reports, he claimed to have dated Carey for six months in the year 2001 which the later has denied and said that she was not in any person with the former.
In 2005, the rapper during his concert played some voice-mails and recordings which were said to be left by Carey. On May 12, 2009, he released his sixth studio album Relapse, which included the song “Bagpipes from Baghdad”. The song’s lyrics suggested that he was still in love with Carey and “wanted her back”.
In 16th June 2009, Carey released “obsessed” which media speculated to be for Eminem. After that, he released “The Warning” on July 30, 2009, which he claimed to be a retaliation. It was never clear whether both were in a relationship or not.
Eminem Physical Information
|Height||1.73m (5 foot 8 inches)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Physique measurement||Chest:43 inches
Eminem Awards and Records
Marshall Mathews has won total of 15 Grammy awards out of 43 in his career. He is also the first artist to win Best Rap Album for three consecutive LPs.
|2002||Academy Award for Best Original Song (Lose Yourself)|
|2013||Global Icon Award|
|2000||Fast selling rap artist|
|2002||Best Selling album of hip-hop in the first week (The Eminem Show)|
|2005||Most successful rap artist in the UK|
|2006||Most entries jumped on US hot 100 charts for Smack That|
|2017||Most likes for a musician on Facebook (male)|
Eminem Favourites &Hobbies
|Favorite Colour||Light Blue|
|Favorite Music||Hip Hop|
|Favorite Song||Put your hands where my eyes can see-Busta Rhymes|
|Favourite Book||Comic book|
|Favorite Rappers||Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z, and Dr. Dre|
|Favorite Food||Fast Food(Taco’s Bell and Wendy’s)|
|Hobbies||Writing, Rapping, listening to music, Football and Watching movies|
He has total 9 tattoos. One on the upper right arm with the portrait of daughter and words “Bonnie & Clyde”. Another on lower right arm “D”. Upper and Lower left arm have a cartoon of what Slim Shady represents with “Ronnie R.I.P” and “12” respectively.
He also has tattoos on Right Forearm of “Halie Jade”, Middle Right Arm of “An old style car in front of buildings”, Right Wrist of “Slit Me”, Left Wrist of “tribal bracelet”, Middle Left Arm of “ A rose with a skull in the middle, later a chain was also added around the rose”.
One tattoo on stomach “Rot in Pieces” and a gravestone with “Kim” written on it. He got his first tattoo on his left wrist.
Curtain hall is the first greatest hit albums by rapper which came in 2005. Other top hits are-
Lose Yourself – Eminem(2002)
Love The Way You Lie – Eminem feat. Rihanna(2010)
Smack That – Akon feat. Eminem(2006)
The Monster – Eminem featuring Rihanna(2013)
Without Me – Eminem(2002)
Not Afraid – Eminem(2010)
Cleanin’ Out My Closet – Eminem(2002)
The Real Slim Shady – Eminem(2000)
Just Lose It – Eminem(2004)
Forever – Drake feat. Kanye West, Eminem and Lil Wayne(2009)
- “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”
- “But music is a reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.”
- “Success is my only option, failure’s not.”
- “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”
- “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.”
- “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.”
- “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.”
- “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.”
- “Don’t ever try to judge me, dude, you don’t know what the f**k I’ve been through.”
- “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.”
Other Interesting Facts about Eminem
- Eminem and Rihanna’s hit single “Love the Way You Lie” was written by Grey in 2010. Skylar Grey is an American singer.
- Eminem performed the final act with Dr.Dre and 50cent at Coachella this year. Grey, Beyonce, and Rihanna provided vocals in Em’s set.
- This year only in an interview with Billboard, Eminem commented on US President Donald Trump that “A Fucking turd would have been better as a President. He made these people feel like he was really going to do something for them…It’s just so f***ing disgusting how divisive his language is, the rhetoric….”
- Marshall Mathers has 20.5 million followers on Instagram and 88 million on Facebook.
- Eminem resides in a 15,129 square foot mansion in Rochester Hills, Detroit. His mansion includes six bedrooms,9.5 bathrooms, a tennis court, groomed lake, launch dock, pool, five garage, and 21 rooms.
- Alaina Mathers is Eminem’s eleven-year-old adopted daughter and biological daughter of his wife’s twin sister. He is having his niece custody and is raising her as his daughter.